Families With Children
Child Tax Credit
Maximum credit: $1,000 per qualifying child.
Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) Phaseout
The credit is reduced by $50 for each $1,000 of
modified AGI above:
* $110,000 Married Filing Jointly.
* $75,000 Single, Head of Household, or
* $55,000 Married Filing Separately.
The regular child tax credit is nonrefundable,
but if any part of the credit is disallowed because
tax is reduced to zero, the taxpayer may
qualify for the additional child tax credit, which
If you have any other questions about the child tax credit
please contact us today! (425)226-9788
Watch out for our email…
Towards the end of January we will be emailing out current tax changes made by congress. If you have any questions about this in the mean time, please feel free to contact us!
*1 packageCream Cheese (8 Ounce Package)
*4 ounces, weight Canned, Diced Jalapenos*1 Tablespoon Sugar
*8 ounces, weight Tube Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
1. Cut your cube of cream cheese and throw about 3/4 of it into a bowl.
2. Now take about half of your jalapenos from the can and throw in with your cream cheese. I like to add a little more than half, maybe 3/4 of the can, but I like a little kick so it’s up to you.
3. Mix cream cheese, jalapenos and sugar in bowl until smooth.
4. Set your bowl of cream cheese jalapenos aside for now.
5. Open up your tube of crescent rolls and place on your cutting board. Separate them into two rectangles. Now pinch together the perforations to create two nice rectangles. Sometimes I like to use my little mini rolling pin afterwards, to make it a nice and smooth rectangle.
6. With the back of your spoon, spread half of the cream cheese mixture onto one of the rectangles. Save the other half of the mixture for the other rectangle. (You will have TWO rectangles per tube of crescent rolls.) Once you’ve spread your half portion of cream cheese on one of your rectangles, start with the LONG end of the roll, and roll into long log.
7. Once it’s all rolled up, you will need to cut your log into 16 pinwheels. (use a sharp knife.)
8. Spray cookie sheet with Pam and set poppers cream cheese side up on cookie sheet.
9. Pop these into the oven for about 13 minutes until they are golden brown. Keep an eye on them, as each oven varies.
10. Serve immediately. These are a very popular item at all my parties! I suggest making 2-3 batches for a large crowd.
|Thank you for reading all of the above. Would you like us to forward this to a friend for you? Or, just give us a referral email address & we will add them to our list.
Jeffery A. Ames, E.A.
Enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service