- March 15, 2016 Corporation Taxes Due
- April 15, 2016 Last Day to submit individual taxes to Jeffery
- April 18, 2016 Last day to file to the IRS
Audits don’t need to be awful!
Especially when you have us in your corner!!!
Individual taxpayers who are under audit by the IRS may attend the audit in person without any assistance from a tax professional. However, this can be a dangerous mistake. Although not officially stated, it is the job of an IRS Revenue Agent to conduct an audit with an eye toward finding additional tax owed. With so many gray areas in tax law, and considering the tax code’s complexity, an individual who chooses to go it alone is a sitting duck. Without extensive tax education and experience, the examiner can (and sometimes will) say anything to find additional tax due on the return. Without the necessary knowledge, the taxpayer is powerless
to refute the agent’s rationale.
Audit Procedures and steps from IRS
- Soft Notice
- Examination by Mail
- Field Audit
To read more about this click here:
Business Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
Seattle business accounting
It doesn’t matter if your business is new or established, accurate financial
information is necessary so you can make the right decisions about your business.
Jeffery A. Ames and Associates, Inc. employs a well trained staff so start building
a strong business by using proper bookkeeping methods to keep track of all your
transactions. Our professionals monitor your books and financial statements,
interpreting the results to keep your business on the right path,
maximizing profits and minimizing taxes.
Services offered to Seattle area businesses:
- Monthly Bookkeeping Full Charge
- Payroll Services
- Quarterly Services
- Quarterly Tax Filing
- Income Tax Preparation
- Online Remote Access and Services
- Pick Up and Delivery
“We have been using the services of Jeffery A. Ames & Associates for preparing our corporation tax returns since 2002. Beginning in 2005, they have prepared our company’s payroll, managed our monthly books and provided us with internal financial statements.
Everything flows well with our bookkeeping and accounting services that they process monthly. Their services are invaluable to our success, as someone on staff is always available to answer any questions that we may have when we call.
We have always enjoyed doing business with them!”
– Diane P, Owner of Renton Aviation industry business
Irish Chicken & Dumplings
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 onions, quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 5 carrots, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 4 potatoes, quartered
- 3 cups baking mix
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1. In large, heavy pot, combine soup, water, chicken, celery, onion, salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper. Cover and cook over low heat about 1 1/2 hours.
- 2. Add potatoes and carrots; cover and cook another 30 minutes.
- 3. Remove chicken from pot, shred it, and return to pot. Add peas and cook only 5 minutes longer.
- 4. Add dumplings. To make dumplings: Mix baking mix and milk until a soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto BOILING stew. Simmer covered for 10 minutes, then uncover and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
Thank you for reading all of the above. Would you like us to forward this to a friend for you? Or, just give us a referral email address & we will add them to our list.
Jeffery A. Ames, E.A.
Enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved.